Tetamu dari Perak?? Tetamu maya atau tetamu realiti? By the way, my aunt will stay at my house for 2 days and she will reach here tonight (can't wait, btw!). She has been requested 'Kerabu Sotong' few months back. According to her, she would like to have it during her visit. Just because of her pregnancy, it is my pleasure to fulfill her requisition :) Kang mengidam pulak kalau tak di buatkan kan? hehehe
I bought few roses last three months from Sungai Buluh nursery. Punya lah rambang mata tengok pokok-pokok bunga. Tapi niat memang nak beli ros aje, jadi takde lah bocor poket I hari tu.
I bought two colours, this colour and another colour is red. Tapi red colour belum blooming lagi jadi malas nak snap picture dia. Nanti nak beli lagi lah hehe.. bagi penuh halaman rumah dengan rose bushes :)
Haritu (sebenarnya bulan January 2013 haritu. punya lah lama kan?) masa kat Kayangan Heights masak Roasted Chicken for lunch sebab tak rasa macam nak makan nasi. Jom kita layan gambar and recipenye.
|Gemuk betul ayam ni kan?|
1. Whole chicken
2. 2 tsp salt
3. 2 tbsp fresh rosemary (choped)
4. 2 tbsp ground black pepper
5. 2 tbsp paprika powder
6. 3 tbsp lemon juice
7. 1 lemon
8. 2 1/2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
* pre heat the oven at 200c (if you want to roast for 1 hour)
or 150c (if you want to slow roast and it will take about 2-3hours to roast)
1. Clean the chicken (normally i will use a lot of salt and rub the whole chicken and rinse).
2. Marinate the chicken with black pepper, rosemary, salt, paprika and lemon juice. Marinate for half an hour.
3. Pour olive oil and rub the whole chicken and put slices of lemon into the chicken. And roast for 1 hour at 200c.
1. 2 potatoes (peeled)
2. a pinch of salt
3. 1 tsp black pepper
4. 10gm cream cheese
5. 10gm butter
6. Water to boil
1. Boil the water and add potatoes. Cook until tender but firm, drain.
2. Add in butter and cream cheese, mash until smooth and creamy. Season with black pepper and salt.
* served with steamed vegetable
|I love the crisp chicken skin but tender inside :)|
As you can see, I use lot of lemons.
|I buat gravy dari jus roasted chicken ni je. Cuma tambah black pepper sikit, garam sikit and cream sikit. Yummy!|
Agak-agak, boleh lawan Uncle Kenny Rogers tu tak? hehehe suka sangat berangan di siang hari.
Oh ye, one of my friends from Singapore request for Laksa recipe. In shaa Allah, I will slot in the recipe by this weekend or next week. Serene, please be patient okay? :))