Tuesday, June 25, 2013

LAUNCHING MY OWN FOOD PAGE


  بِسۡمِ ٱللهِ ٱلرَّحۡمَـٰنِ ٱلرَّحِيمِ

Salam.


Thanks Allah, finally I have my own page to write all about foods thingy. I will share with you my own recipes, recipes from all over the world, cooking tips, my hobbies, my interests and all about foods. In shaa Allah, I akan share satu per satu pada masa akan datang dan berharap you all akan mendapat pengalaman yang menarik melalui blog I dan dapat ilmu yang berguna seterusnya senantiasa mengikuti perkembangan blog I ni. I wish, you will keep continue to support me and SILA BERI TUNJUK AJAR! :)


Mee Rebus - Cooked this awesome Mee Rebus on 7th January 2013 and will share the recipe soon. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by and leave comments. If you don't have any blogs, appreciate if you could leave your name instead.