Wednesday, January 15, 2014

PAPRIK AYAM (CHICKEN IN SWEET AND SPICY SAUCE)

السلام عليكم
Peace be upon you

I love this kind of simple dish. This is the 4th menu for my weekly food challenge and I skip my 3rd menu sebab on that day I stayed at my sister house. So dia yang masak kui kui kui. Paprik kali ni I memang betul-betul main campak-campak aje wei and masak tak sampai 1/2 jam pon. I campur dengan hati and pedal ayam tu sekali.


Ingredients

1 chicken breast (thinly slice, about 5mm thick or cut into chunks)
1 chicken liver (thinly slice)
1 chicken gizzard (thinly slice)
3 cloves garlic (crushed)
2 tbsp fish sauce
2-3 tbsp chili sauce
2 baby corn (thinly slice) *
3 cm carrot (cut into matchsticks) *
8-10 bird's eye chillies (crushed)
1 handful cauliflower *
1 onion (devide to 4) *
5 kaffir lime leave (shredded) *
2-3 tbsp vegetable oil
Water to boil

Method

Add chicken, liver and gizzard into boiling water. Cook for 5 minutes. Drain and set aside.

Heat oil in a wok over high heat. Add garlic and cook till fragrant. Add fish sauce, chilli sauce and bird's eye chillies and stir them well. Add chicken, liver, gizzard and the * ingredients and cook for a minute. Do not overcooked the vegies.


Note :

Petua supaya sos tak rasa juice ayam sangat, rebus dulu macam I.

Supaya vegies still fresh and crunchy jangan masak terlalu lama. Lagi pun kan ayam dah rebus tadi. So tak perlu risau ayam mentah or whatnots.

Guna api yang besar untuk masak this kind of food. So warna sayur akan kekal sebab masak tak lama.

Kan betul I campak-campak je semua? Hahahaha




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by and leave comments. If you don't have any blogs, appreciate if you could leave your name instead.