Monday, September 30, 2013

GARDEN UPDATE : PART 2

السلام عليكم
Peace be upon you

Hi folks! I miss my blog very much! I am sorry for the loooooonnngg silent due to my kitty not feeling well. He got pavor/povor virus last 19/09/2013.. He has no appetite at all.. Just laid down all the time. Pity of him :(  On 21/09/2013, I brought him to the vet and doctor confirmed that he got the mentioned virus and it is one of the dangerous viruses and can cause of the death. Luckily he strong enough to fight the virus and now.. he's BACK! I am so happy and Alhamdulillah.. (I baru dapat tau yang kitty I jangkit daripada kitty neighbour I sebab kitty dia ada mati sekor. I tanya kenapa mati and dia bagitau tak lalu makan and so on. Sama symptoms macam Snowy.. Sigh) "Lepas ni no more kawan with them" I said to Snowy kakakaka.

So today, I would like update you all pasal my lil garden. Belum banyak plants by the way :) Ada lah sikit-sikit..



This is my Pink Caladium plant. Dulu masa my sis jaga ia bagaikan 'hidup segan mati tak mau' aje.. Daunnya pun tak banyak. But now, daun dia banyak giler and penuh pasu dengan daunnya yang gojes tu. :) Ni nak keluar daun baru lagi..

And this is my Pink Adenium. By the way, this gorgeous Adenium sharing the same pot with Caladium. Nanti I ambil their pot's picture. Dulu pun pokok ni tak berbunga sangat but now, it flowering non stop. Lepas satu layu ganti dengan bunga yang baru pulak. Bagai 'patah tumbuh hilang berganti' eeewaaah!


Dalam link Nasi Lemak Wrapped in Banana Leaves ni I ada bagitau yang I nak prune my curry tree because daunnya dah tak cantik kan? So now, my curry leaves start to sprouting again after pruned. Yeay! I wish it will produce a beautiful, green and shiny new leaves :)

My pumpkin plant start to produced the flowers and soon I'll have fresh pumkin for my kitchen :)


I am very happy to see those pumpkin flowers..

Since I have lot of Bougainvilleas, I cut and place it in a glass companion with another type of Adenium. What a happy gardener I am :) That's all for my garden update for now, till we meet again.

Love,

Honey

2 comments:

  1. Normally pokok kari mmg akan tumbuh lagi cantik after pruning....mesti lebat daunnya lepas ni....Happy Gardening,Honey! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lynna,

      Thank you for dropping by dear. Ya ya, dia akan jadi lebih banyak daun and rimbun (lupa perkataan yang sesuai haha) You too dear!

      Delete

Thank you for dropping by and leave comments. If you don't have any blogs, appreciate if you could leave your name instead.