Thursday, April 17, 2014

OUR JOURNEY ON WEEKEND

السلام عليكم
Peace be upon you


Hi guys! Yes, I know.. I was silent for a while since my last entry. There's nothing to update since I don't cook due to water rationing in Selangor.

We spent well our weekend by visiting our parents and my niece at MRSM. She's so happy when we gave her a visit and treated her with simply delicious foods and of course her favorite foods as well.

Here are some of the pictures that I took around the MRSM.

    That's not me :)

The abandoned quaters arround the MRSM


Seems like heavy rain soon and yes, it was! :) This area received a lot of rain in a year so no wonder it's raining for everyday.

Bila nak masak ni? Water rationing memang sangat menyusahkan and buat I takde mood nak masak pun. Sigh. Hingga bertemu lagi.


Love,

Honey

2 comments:

  1. Hi Endah!

    Indeed! Sangat cantik dan I dah 'curi' beji benih dia hahahahahaha

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by and leave comments. If you don't have any blogs, appreciate if you could leave your name instead.