Monday, April 7, 2014

THIS AND THAT

السلام عليكم
Peace be upon you


Nothing much since my last update.. I don't feel wanna do anything including to update my blog nor Instagram. It's been a week Snowy had left me but everyday in tears. Sigh.

I cooked this simple fried meehoon on 29/03/2014 for breakfast and I am sure this kind of fried meehoon is everyone's favorite. Aren't you? I just add in shallots, dried shrimp, chili paste, salt and sun-dried cherry tomoatoes for the ingredients and garnish with shredded omelette. And the result, YUM!








After breakfast, I straight away to Cheras to have a look the classic dinnerware. The price are reasonable and they have a lot of dinnerware collections. They also have teapots but the price quite expensive for me. I bought few pieces of bowls and plates and of course 'Bunga Kangkung' dinnerware must be in the list.

Once the business done, I gave those lil rabbits a visit before go home. They are so cute! Aren't they?




I don't know what to cook on 30/03/2014 and end up with fried torpedo scad, fried organic chicken, spinach in coconut broth and sambal belacan. Yes, I used my new classic dinnerware :)



My colleagues placed an order on 31/03/2014. They would like to have fried spaghetti for their breakfast, so I made Aglio Olio Spaghetti with Prawns. I do not know how the taste was and I hope they were fine with it.




Since Snowy is not around, I don't have appetite to eat at all.. And I don't felt like to do anything. I just wanna lay down and movie marathon or whatnots. I just had 'doughnut' and hot coffee on Sunday morning which I think it was so filled. Why 'doughnut'? Because I used Naan leftover dough and made it as frozen doughnut :)


That's all for now.


Love,

Honey


6 comments:

  1. Your dishes look so yummy. I'm so sorry about snowy. I think you have to look for the substituter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Endah.

    Yes, I adopted two lil kittens last Saturday but the feelings doesn't same :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Thanks for dropping by my blog

    Yea lo...no water very troublesome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dah ada pengganti Snowy bagus tu ... lama2 nanti ok la tu...interesting tu naan leftover jadi donut..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi :) I just saw your comment on my garden blog. I haven't posted in months, been crazy busy. I'm a new follower here. I'm sorry about your cat, Snowy is beautiful. Your food looks yummy, they're making me hungry and I'm about to make dinner for my family! I updated my blog and change the name a week ago, funny how ours is similar. When you have a chance, check out my new blog. I changed the name to homegrowndelight.blogspot.com
    Have a great week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kak Mar,

    Itu lah.. tapi dok teringat lagi ke Snowy tu :(

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by and leave comments. If you don't have any blogs, appreciate if you could leave your name instead.