Tuesday, April 1, 2014

RIP - SNOWY

السلام عليكم
Peace be upon you



Snowy was hit by a car yesterday morning and he left me for forever. I can't believe that he's gone.. I can't hear his purr and meow anymore. How I miss him, waiting for me when I'm home from work. He waiting for me in front of the gate and will get into the car once the gate opened. Oh my Godness, I miss him so much!

Dear Snowy, I pray you will be placed in the best of Allah's heavens. You're  such a good boy and no others can replace you. I won't forget our precious moment together and difficulties that we went through. Please wait for me in Jannah and Mom will always loving you. 



Love,

Mom

10 comments:

  1. Alahai.. baru je anniversary... will miss Snowy's stories... insyaaAllah ada pengganti.m

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh... I'm so sorry. Empat hari lalu 3 bayi kucingku mati , dua minggu lalu empat anak kucingku juga mati. Sekarang cuma tinggal 5 ekor. Sedih rasanya.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Endah,

    Sangat sedih rasanya bila dia mati cara begitu. Ingatkan sempat lah dia mati tua dengan I.

    Pilu rasanya hati ni.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sabar ye Honey..... in sha Allah semoga dapat pengganti.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a nice young kitty, such a shame but keep thinking of all the fun times and what a good life you both had together.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kesian snowy...sy dulu Kuching kesayangan mati sakit...siap sedekahkan al fatihah...rest in peace snowy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cik Wan,

    Sedih sebab bela dia dari kecik. Dah macam anak kita sendiri. Dan juga sedih sebab dia mati macam tu. Tapi dah Allah kata begitu kan?

    Terima kasih Cik Wan.

    ReplyDelete
  8. HiSunny,

    Yes, he was. But everytime I thinking of him it will make me tears. :(

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nadia,

    Dulu Snowy pernah jugak sakit sebab virus tapi sebab I jaga and paksa dia makan ubat dia survived.

    Tapi tak sangka dia tinggalkan I juga. Ingat kan sempat lah dia tua bersama I and mati tua. Terbayang-bayang dia kat dalam rumah and kat luar bila I berkebun sebab dia suka kacau I berkebun. Arrrrrr sedih... :(

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by and leave comments. If you don't have any blogs, appreciate if you could leave your name instead.