Friday, April 18, 2014

PATAH TUMBUH HILANG BERGANTI

السلام عليكم
Peace be upon you




I adopted these two lil kittens last 3 weeks and let me introduce you Toby and Ben. At first week, both of them keep their self away from me and lil bit afraid of any kind of sounds. They always get shocked everytime they heard louder sounds.

But now, they're okay and too pampered. Keep following me here and there. Sigh.

They love to hang out on the staircase :)

I think they're 4 season's type sebab suka sangat duduk depan refrigerator and INSIDE! Yes, inside! Sigh. "Mom, it's too hot nowadays so we decided to sit in it. Would you mind to get us the air-conditioner?" Oh korang, macam-macam korang request ek? Snowy dulu pun suka duduk depan fridge cuma sometimes dia memanjat tapi takde lah sampai duduk dalam macam tu.

Last night both of them masuk lagi and I closed the refrigerator's door :) After 5 seconds I buka balik and bulu diaorg sejuuuukk je bila keluar hahaha.

I masih rindukan Snowy and sometimes  I rasa bersalah sebab I selalu lambat bagi dia makan :( I'm sorry Snowy..

I wish you have a great weekend with the loved ones.


Love,

Honey








5 comments:

  1. I had a cat like those years ago, I like them, very nice looking kitties! They are very lucky to be where they get lots of care!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny kittens. Apa itu jenis kucing angora? Kalo kucing dari subtropis sering kepanasan di daerah tropis. Makanya saya pelihara kucing kampung saja.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Funny kittens. Apa itu jenis kucing angora? Kalo kucing dari subtropis sering kepanasan di daerah tropis. Makanya saya pelihara kucing kampung saja.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Assalam Honey,,
    sorry to hear your cat snowy just passed on..
    i thought the last time i came here dia was 1 year old kan..
    anyway glad dah ada pengganti dah..the cats cantik warnanya..
    u take care ya..:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sunnybrook Farm,

    They're so tame and pampared. I am lucky to have them too :)


    Endah,

    Ia hanya kucing biasa, local cat (kucing kampung) and mixed with maine coon. Mungkin ia rasa panas sebab tu duduk dalam fridge hahaha. Terpaksa lah I beli air-conditioner lagi.



    Salam Kak Ayu,

    Ye masa I posted picture Snowy tu bday dia dah lepas. Birthday dia on 14/03/2014 and cukup dua minggu dia mati. Sedih sebab bela dia dari kecik. Thank you for your sweet words Kak Ayu. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by and leave comments. If you don't have any blogs, appreciate if you could leave your name instead.