Friday, July 5, 2013

MY HOBBY AND THAI SQUID SALAD

Salam.

I love gardening and I think lot of us love gardening too. But it is not fun gardening alone because sometimes I need some help from a gentleman to carry all the soil bags or digging job. Could I have a small garden like this?

Sourced by GOOGLE

Or this?
Sourced by GOOGLE

Or this?
Sourced by GOOGLE

I jugak suka kalau ada small farm which is no need to purchase any vegetables since I planted all the vegetables my own. I ada tanam kangkung tapi all the kangkungs gone dek kena makan dengan anak siput ****! Ish geram sungguh!

Could I have this as my small farm?
Sourced by GOOGLE

Or this?
Sourced by GOOGLE
Bahagianya la hai hidup kalau dapat small farm macam photo kat atas ni. Every weekend pi tengok kebun at 7 o'Clock in the morning while SNOWY running here and there, chasing on me while I'm checking all my veggies. Indouh hidup ni weiii!!

Jom lah kita tengok recipe kita for today. Ada orang terliur-liur tengok kerabu sotong I tu. So, I would like to share with you the recipe so that you can do it by yourself. Kalau nak I yang buat jauh la pulak you all semua camno den nak nganto?

Ni nak tunjuk Thai Squid Salad tu je. Ini lunch box haritu ntah kurun bila ntah.

Ingredients

1. 4 XL size squid tubes (cleaned)
2. 1/2 cup of fish sauce*
3. 1/2 cup of brown sugar (or for your liking)*
4. 10 cloves garlic (crushed and finely chopped)*
5. 1/4 cup lime juice*
6. 3 stalk lemon grass (finely sliced)*
7. 8-10 red birdseye chillies (finely sliced and add more if you like spicy salad)*
8. 1 cup of fresh coriander leaves (roughly chopped)

Method

1. Clean the squid tubes by cutting through one side so that they lay flat as a single sheet. Score crossways on inside of tubes so that squid curls when cooked. Cut in half lenghtways and then into strips about 1-1.5cm wide.
2. Meanwhile, boil the water in a medium sauce pan. Once boiled, turn off the gas and add the squid into the hot water for a minute. Drain and put aside.
3. Mix well all the * ingredients and add the squid.
4. Garnish with coriander leaves and ready to serve.

Ini orang malas namanya. Potong bentuk nanas kasar betul!

Sedap wei makan dengan nasi panas-panas. Ooo mak ai.. terliur den bila teringat! Dah lah puasa hari ni uh uh uh. You all dah habis ke bayar puasa? I hari ni baru lah habis bayar..tup tup pejam celik pejam celik Rabu minggu depan dah 1 Ramadhan..In shaa Allah.

You might try this recipe during Ramadhan and kompom licin!
(Macam nak berniaga lah Ramadhan ni.. ok ke idok????!!!)

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. looks really yummy. assam lagi, segar nya!! I love your blog, dear!

    xoxo,
    buburlemu

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lady!!! Thank you for visit my blog. Naaaa, just a simple blog but the most important this are photos and content. Am I right? Sorry, mostly I wrote in Malay and do hope you understand. Next week, I will update Sotong Goreng Tepung ok?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by and leave comments. If you don't have any blogs, appreciate if you could leave your name instead.