Monday, July 1, 2013

THE BUSIEST WEEKEND, OUR LUNCH ON WEEKEND AND TODAY'S ORDER

Salam.

Hi All! How's you last weekend? I hope it was great as mine. As I told you, my aunt reached here around 12.45am on Friday night. She came here with her husband, siblings and of course with my Atok (her mother) as well. I was busy entire of weekend because I cooked them breakfast, lunch and dinner and please do not get me wrong. My aunt and Atok also 'berhempas-pulas' to help me to prepare all the breakfasts, lunches and dinners :) Lepas masak, buat all those house chores pulak.. Cuci baju lah, swept the floor lah, mop lantai la.. Main dengan Snowy lah (main kejar-kejar lagi okay! Kena main dengan dia, if not dia tak active and jadi malas).

So what foods that we ate on Saturday afternoon?

 Ha, yang udang ini cooked by my aunt! Sedap wei! :)
Prawns Sambal

This is cooked by me :)
Stir Fried Baby Kailan with Salted Fish


This squid salad too! My aunt's craving fixed once she got this. :)
Thai Squid Salad


And today I would like to show you the order made by colleagues..


Yes! Nasi Lemak with Chicken Curry! Teka pukul berapa I bangun pagi to prepare all those things? Kul 4.00am youuuuu... Gilos! Dah la malam tadi I tidur agak lambat sebab prepare sambal and chicken curry tu.. Rasa macam nak tergolek je sekarang hahaha.

Mana Chicken Curry?? Lorrrr tu..... yang berbungkus-bungkus dalam plastic tu la ayam nye.. hehehe.
Petang sikit kita update recipe ye? Recipe apa ya? Resepi laksa la eh? Laksa utagha (utara) la.. apa lagi?? Takkan nak buat laksa Sarawak kot??

Stay tuned....




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by and leave comments. If you don't have any blogs, appreciate if you could leave your name instead.