Thursday, July 4, 2013

BEEF NACHOS

Salam.

Good day All! Everyone have a dream and my dream is to have dining area like this :


Why? I love having lunch or dinner facing the garden or something green and I love my dining area receive a lot of sunlight. It is just my dream and from now on I kena start seeking for Datuk or rich man wahuahuahuahua.

So for today, I would like to share with you Beef Nachos recipe.



Ingredients


1. 1 tablespoon olive oil 
2. 1 large onion, finely chopped  
3. 500g beef mince 
4. 300g can kidney beans, drained, rinsed  
5. 1 teaspoon Mexican chilli powder (I used normal chilli powder)
6. 1/4 tsp seasoning 
7. 2 tablespoons tomato paste 
8. 1/4 cup water  
9. 1/2 cup coriander leaves, chopped 
10. 230g packet corn chips  
11. 1 cup grated tasty cheese (I used cheddar cheese)
12. Sliced of red bell pepper and lettuce for garnish 


Method 

1. Preheat oven to 200°C. Heat oil in a non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Cook onion for 2 minutes, or until soft. Add minced beef. Cook, stirring with a wooden spoon, for 5 minutes or until browned. 

2. Add kidney beans, chilli powder, seasoning, tomato paste and water. Reduce heat to medium-low. Simmer for 5 minutes, or until thick. Stir through coriander. 

3. Arrange corn chips on a heatproof plate. Top with mince. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake for 15 minutes, or until hot. Top with salsa, avocado and sour cream. Ready to serve.

 
I love to have Nachos as dinner.







I guna cheese sikit aje.. takut gemok wei! Kalau lagi banyak cheese lagiii.....SEDAP kan? Hurm, sambil update  recipe sambil telan air liur. Sigh..




Si naughty boy ni dah tak nak makan ikan rebus campur nasi lagi sebab dia suka makan ikan rebus campur roti.. Hai la..! Anak Mat Saleh upenye dia ni.. (-.-')

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by and leave comments. If you don't have any blogs, appreciate if you could leave your name instead.